Genoa Stadium, Tickets

« Older   Newer »
PeterBrøndby
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 18:41

Hello Genoa, respect to your tifosi, it is very nice..

My quistion is how I can get tickets to your matches?
I have always wanted to go down and see you, your stadium is a place where you must go if you are a football fan..

It will be amazing with some help..

Someone who can help?
Keep the good work..

Peter/ Brøndby - Denmark

:*acab*:

ZeneizeDoZena
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 21:24

CITAZIONE (PeterBrøndby @ 3/10/2007, 19:41)

I have always wanted to go down and see you, your stadium is a place where you must go if you are a football fan..

Someone who can help?
Keep the good work..

Peter/ Brøndby - Denmark

Ciao, buying a ticket for a football match played in Italy is quite complicated, due to the new rules actually applied for "security" :blink: reasons...there are a limited number of places where you can get 1 ticket, in person, by taking your ID/Passport with you and paying the fixed price...in some limited cases, you are allowed to get a maximum of 4 tickets... the average price for Genoa matches is 20€ for a standing place up to 100€ for the best seats...at present time, the best solution to have access to an italian stadium is to buy a seasonal card, but I don't think this is a good suggestion for you... ;)
Maybe you can try on the website www.listicket.it (also in english) and check if, when and where Genoa tickets will be on sale...
It will be hard but good luck! :B):

René Vandereycken
view post Posted on 4/10/2007, 09:15

CITAZIONE (PeterBrøndby @ 3/10/2007, 19:41)

Someone who can help?
Keep the good work..

Peter/ Brøndby - Denmark

Well, the best for yuo should be to come the day before a Genoa home match. That's the only way to be sure to go and buy a ticket to our fucking Genoa store.

The problem is that our gate, gradinata nord is full booked with seasonal tickets...

Licu
view post Posted on 10/1/2008, 16:21

Hello everybody! So.. with the the Genoa-Doria derby aproaching, so do my emotions to get a ticket. I bought the plane tickets along with 2 other friends and now our only problem is ..how to get match tickets?!

I understand that the tickets are with name and it's required to bring an ID paper or sumthin' when you want to buy them.. but being a derby, the tickets will pe long gone with some weeks before. I canot come specialy to buy them but I have a friend in Genova that could buy them for us.

What do you think my options are?

Can he buy the tickets for a name and then transfer the name on them when we arive?
Or can he buy them if I send him a photocopy(xerox) of my ID?

Thank you
Alex, Timisoara-Romania

grifo matto
view post Posted on 10/1/2008, 16:38

hi!For me is better the second solution..

4 replies since 3/10/2007, 18:41   832 views