Help in Genova

« Older   Newer »
Barcelona rossoblu
view post Posted on 27/4/2007, 23:07

Hello I'm from Barcelona, and I would like to visit Genova to watch the match between Genoa and Napoli (2-1 :D ). Do you think there will be tickets available? Where can I buy them?
Help, please.
:lanciacori: LONG LIFE GENOA

Grigoa
view post Posted on 28/4/2007, 08:58

Ciao.
I biglietti di tutti i settori (meno Gradinata Nord,esaurita) li mettono in vendita una settimana prima del macht...
In Italia i biglietti sono nominali...devi andare a comprarli munito di documento d'identita'...quindi è un problema fartelo comprare da altre persone...
Entendes?

Barcelona rossoblu
view post Posted on 28/4/2007, 14:27

Entiendo,...boof...! :cry:

chippo
view post Posted on 30/4/2007, 08:52

puedes escanear un documento de identidad?

La mejor cosa que podrias hacer es hacerte socio de un club y pedirselo a ellos...o por los menos eso es lo que haria yo...

Lean_de_sampedaenn-a
view post Posted on 30/4/2007, 10:10

Belin Chippo, que lastima no tener la oportunidad de ver mi equipo.... estoy demaziado lejo... espero que el amigo de Barcelona pueda encontrar su billete.

Chippo perche' non apri un "International Help-desk"?????

Barcelona rossoblu
view post Posted on 1/5/2007, 21:18

I see that I won't find a ticket to the Gradinata nord. Wich do you think is best: South Group in the gradinata sud or Figgi do Zena in the Distinti?
Thanks

-Aperol-
view post Posted on 1/5/2007, 21:23

CITAZIONE (Barcelona rossoblu @ 1/5/2007, 22:18)
I see that I won't find a ticket to the Gradinata nord. Wich do you think is best: South Group in the gradinata sud or Figgi do Zena in the Distinti?
Thanks

hi, in Gradinata Sud there is the "Crazy Klan" and in the Distinti there are Figgi do Zena.

alealegenoa
view post Posted on 2/5/2007, 13:28

In the DISTINTI you are near the GRADINATA NORD and you can watch the match in a very good position. The ticket is around 20 €.

In the "SUD" you are in the opposite side of GRADINATA NORD (....i'm a genius....) and you have US in front of you. The ticket is 13 €. They are youngest people than FIGGI.

FIGGI DO ZENA are oldest (people) than Gradinata Sud, and i prefere them because i think they rapresent the old spirit of Genoa's supporters, but i' ve never been in the Sud.

The only thing that is sure is that you will enjoy with us..and BE CAREFUL, because probably you will fall in love :wub:

You are welcome.

7 replies since 27/4/2007, 23:07   342 views